Dec 17, 2012

coco and cookies with Santa

Our friends, the Whiteheads have an amazing Santa party every year complete with a real deal Santa!! Cole was so excited to go see Santa at his friend Landry’s house. Santa lets each child sit in his lap and tell him what they want for Christmas and then at the end each child receives a wrapped gift {the the parents provided}. He explains the reason for the season and then makes his exit. It’s so fun for everyone! He collects gifts for children in need as his payment. My boys had the exact reaction I was expecting…sheer terror! It was awesome!

IMG_2760 copyIMG_2769 copyIMG_2798 copy

IMG_2795 copyIMG_2801 copyIMG_2804 copy 2IMG_2828 copyIMG_2833 copyIMG_2834 copy

3 sweet comments:

Brandi said...

Your fam is too cute!

Sarah Condon said...

Gosh-- I just love your boys-- they are so darn precious!! Blake looks so grown up with that bow tie and Cole-- I mean what a handsome fella!! Merry Christmas!!

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

I am cracking up with the boys crying on Santa's lap!!!! Lyla cries too and I just can't figure out what all the tears are for!!! I mean this is the dude that brings you presents!!!! Lol
The boys are soooooooo handsome!!!!