Dec 1, 2012

up, up and away

Today we celebrated our babies FIRST birthday!! I know with every birthday I say the same thing…I can’t believe it has been another year, but really! This one flew by!! I don’t know if it’s the whole three kids thing and not having a moment to actually sit down, but it has been quite a ride. This party was to celebrate our sweet Gavin AND to celebrate the fact that we survived a crazy year with THREE kids under the age of FOUR!! WOW! This is the last first birthday I will throw so I had to do it in style. I love the movie Up and thought it would be such a fun party theme. Since we have mostly older party guests {meaning, five and under} I knew I would need a fun activity to keep the kids entertained. We hired a train to come to our house and take the kids on rides up and down the street. They LOVED it!! Gavin wasn’t a fan of having his own smash cake and cried when daddy used his hand to smash it. Too much pressure I guess with everyone watching him. We had a great day celebrating our littlest love bug!

IMG_2448 copy 2IMG_2449 copy  IMG_2451 copyIMG_2453 copyIMG_2452 copy  IMG_2456 copy IMG_2457 copy  IMG_2462 copyIMG_2467 copyIMG_2464 copyIMG_2479 copyIMG_2496 copyIMG_2487 copyIMG_2506 copy  IMG_2524 copy 2IMG_2511 copyIMG_2519 copyIMG_2532 copyIMG_2540 copyIMG_2565 copyIMG_2568 copyIMG_2574 copyIMG_2576 copyIMG_2579 copy  IMG_2584 copyIMG_2598IMG_2609 copyIMG_2624 copyIMG_2632 copy  IMG_2642 copyIMG_2649 copyIMG_2650 copyIMG_2668 copyIMG_2689 copy  IMG_2694 copy

11 sweet comments:

Lyric said...

CUTE party! Every detail was perfect! Happy Birthday Gavin!

Jules said...

I'm a lomg time blog reader ( okay... stalker :)) and this is my favorite post! Such a cute party and I can't get over how cute Gavin's outfit was!

The Rodriguez Crew said...

Definitely one of THE cutest parties I've ever seen! And I LOVE your outfit!

Rania said...

You have a great family, take good care of each other.

Erin said...

Wow, what a fabulous party! You such a gift!!

Jennifer said...

It all looks amazing! Way to go!

Saeed Zia said...

Latest Hot Entertainment News, Latest updata about Bollywood, hollywood, pakistani Girls
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

Abercrombie outlet said...

welcome to our shop,Our shop sells a brands of products.There have Abercrombie Milano, Hollister Espa?a, Abercrombie outlet, hollister milano .

Saeed Zia said...

Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
www.jobzcorner.com

Rehan Ahmed said...

Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Concept Cars, Top Strange Vehicles in the World and Car latest hot top Wallpapers
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Definitely the cutest party for a toddler! Where did you get the house picture for the thumbprints? Adorable idea!