Mar 21, 2013

I lost it…literally!!

photo (1)

Five months after my third baby last year I looked in the mirror and wasn’t happy with myself. The weight was just not coming off. I decided to start working out and while I felt better about myself the pounds were not coming off. I decided to start making healthier food choices and slowly but surely I noticed a difference on the scale. I’m not a product pusher, but I am super passionate about this product. I drink a body by vi shake EVERY.SINGLE.MORNING {so does my husband} and to date I have lost THIRTY ONE pounds!!! I was so bad about making time for myself to eat a healthy breakfast in the morning. With this meal replacement shake I just throw it it my blender and add in bananas or spinach or their flavor packets and go. I drink it on the way to drop off my boys at school or on the way to the gym. It’s a vanilla sweet cream flavor so it takes on any flavor you want. I am seriously addicted to these shakes. I’m about to take their 90 challenge and see where I can take my body. I would love it if you did it with me!! If you are interested please follow my link or message me. I have samples if you are like me and wanted to try it out before you buy. I am NO pressure to buy. I have tried other products and in my opinion this one is amazing and priced just right!! A 30 day supply starts at $49 which breaks down to each shake around $1.50!! Please ask if you have any questions!!! http://kajohnson24.myvi.net  let me know if you have any questions!!

-Katie Johnson

http://kajohnson24.myvi.net

8 sweet comments:

Christy said...

Katie, you look awesome! I came across your blog over a year ago and have enjoyed watching your boys grow. Like you, I'm trying to get this weight off. I eat healthy and run 3 times a week.

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Katie I would like to try a sample before I purchase anything. Could you send me one? Email me and then I will send you my address. Granshaw5@aol.com

You look fantastic!!! Good for you sweetie!!!

yoyomomma said...

You look fantastic! Enjoy your new confidence!

The Bakers said...

Hi Katie, I came across your blog through another. I just signed up for the balance kit under your name. Would you please email me at ktbug6683@yahoo.com. I have some questions. Your results are awesome!

Brandi said...

You little hottie!!!! you look great!!!!!

Kalena said...

hi! I am from Dallas and have been "stalking" you since Cole was a wee babe. I have recently checked out Body by Vi and am torn. I want to lose weight but it seems the weight loss system is the most expensive one! Did you do that one or only a shake in the morn? I am curious. You look fabulous!

James Franklin said...

Free Social Media Marketing where Every thing will be Free, Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Re-Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Plus Followers, StumbleUpon Followers, Youtube Views, Youtube Likes, Youtube Subsribes, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest Likes, Pinterest PinIt, Free Website Visitors.
Just Join now and Free Increase your Social Media Networks.
GetLikeFast.com

babalisme said...

COngrats!! Wow you look ah-mahh-zing! I know it's not easy, I'm trying to be healthier and thus lose a little weight. *don't want to distort my mind of being healthy and being skinny. for you, lady, all I can say is congrats! you must be proud of yourself!