Apr 14, 2013

I’m crazy for shakes!

69869_10152623528825567_61156190_n

We are leaving for the beach in 3 weeks!! Eeek!! I have 2 more pounds to lose to hit my goal of 36 lbs by our first family vacation! I can’t believe it!! I love that I am selling all of my size 10 jeans and replacing with size 2/4 pants! Say what!? It’s been so long since I’ve seen this number. I have had so many people email me and ask me what are you doing and this is part of my system!! I LOVE BODY BY VI shakes! I now love to work out. Brooks runs health clubs and so I feel silly to say this but weight loss is 80% what you put into your mouth. You cannot out work a bad diet and it’s so true. A year ago when I first walked into the gym I worked my butt off and literally lost 2 lbs the first two months. I had to get my diet in check. Once that clicked it has been down hill {pounds wise} from there. Here are the items I can’t live without: my magic bullet, my food scale, my fitness app AND Body By Vi. I don’t know what I would do for breakfast without these shakes? Here are a few of the tastiest recipes you can make with this mix:

covered banana: 1 cup of milk {skim, almond milk, water}, 2 scoops vi-shape mix, ½ banana, 1 tbl chocolate cardia care packet {or coco powder}

Spinach with banana: 1 cup of milk {skim, almond milk, water}, 2 scoops vi-shape mix, ½ banana, 1-2 cups of spinach

Strawberry cheesecake: 1 cup of milk {skim, almond milk, water}, 2 scoops vi-shape mix, 3 strawberries, 1 tbl sugar free cheesecake jello mix, 2 graham cracker squares

Butterfinger: 1 cup of milk {skim, almond milk, water}, 2 scoops vi-shape mix, 1 tbl PB2 {or peanut butter}, 1 tsp of coco powder, 1 tbl sugar free butterscotch jello mix

Chocolate Mint: 1 cup of milk {skim, almond milk, water}, 2 scoops vi-shape mix, 1 tbl coco powder, ½ tsp mint extract

Mocha Frappuccino: 1 cup cold, strong coffee, 2 scoops vi-shape mix, 1 chocolate cardia care packet, ice

Pina Colada: 1 cup of milk {skim, almond milk, water}, 2 scoops vi-shape mix, ½ cup frozen pineapple, ½ frozen banana

Peanut butter chocolate: 1 cup of milk {skim, almond milk, water}, 2 scoops vi-shape mix, 1 tbl PB2 {or peanut butter}, 1 chocolate cardia care packet {or coco powder}

Mixed Berry: 1 cup of milk {skim, almond milk, water}, 2 scoops vi-shape mix, 1 cup frozen or fresh berries

Seriously, y’all! These are amazing! Summer is around the corner and you have plenty of time to get healthy and look good in that bikini!! http://kajohnson24.myvi.net to order or message me for questions!!

9 sweet comments:

PhD by Publication by Annie said...

It seems you have a great time spent with your family. You have a loving and responsible husband and cute, lovely kids. Your bonding is incomparable indeed. And I congratulate you for that success in your married life. Thank you as well for the recipes you have just shared here.

Please visit My Webblog

Shay said...

Hi Katie,

I signed up for ViSalus and have been receiving monthly shipments but need to cancel this auto-refill process. I am backed up and do not need any more. The invoice and website does not have any phone numbers or the ability to edit my profile.

How do I get out of this cycle?

Thanks,
Shay
shaytaylor2010@gmail.com

Kurt Hoffman said...

New to the UK Body by vi
www.viukhasarrived.co.uk

alaa sami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alaa sami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alaa sami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alaa sami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alaa sami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alaa sami said...

شركة كشف تسربات

شركة نقل عفش بجدة

شركة عزل خزانات

شركات العزل الحراري

طبيب بالون المعدة

شركة مكافحة البق

شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالمدينة المنورة



شركة عزل خزانات بجدة
شركة نظافة فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
نقل رش مبيدات بالرياض
اثاث مستعمل في الرياض
افضل شركة لعزل الابوكسي للخزانات
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالخرج